badge

Sunday 7 February 2016

Honda 2 Wheelers and Akshay Kumar dazzle at the Auto Expo 2016

The Expo Mart came to a standstill as the Bollywood action superstar and Honda’s Brand ambassador - Akshay Kumar, celebrated ‘The Spirit of Adventure’ with throngs of fans, exclusively at the Honda 2 Wheelers pavilion at the Auto Expo 2016.



Akshay Kumar said, “Not many would know, but I have owned the Africa Twin for many years now. When Mr.Muramatsutold me that Honda is bringing my favorite motorcycle Africa Twin in India as well, I could not hide my excitement. I am extremely thrilled that my fans in India will now get an opportunity to experience one of the best motorcycling experiences, one which I personally vouch for.”

Rounding off the weekend bonanza at the Auto Expo, the fun and festivities continued throughout the day. Thousands of families especially kids gathered to get a glimpse of their favorite animation superstar who had come straight from Dholakpur village - ‘ChhotaBheem.’ With road safety a priority for Honda.

No comments:

Post a Comment